headerImage

headerImage

Friday, May 29, 2015

Fun times with friends

Alex is on a short trip to Boston and will be back late tonight. Me and the boys have had a good time in Ormond. Yesterday me and Noah visited some friends for a play date in the morning and when Marlee got out of school one of his class mates came with us home. It was so nice to have her here. She made the boys clean up and really kept them calm :-) Me and the boys had dinner outside in the evening.

Today Gabriel has been sleeping a lot which was a very good thing. I spent all morning struggling with my sewing machine (I started last night) because the tension is not good. I never managed to solve it and I might take it to a store on Monday to fix it. In the late afternoon we went swimming with some friends and after that we had dinner here. A very good day, except for the sewing machine!!!

Having fun with potatoes!

Dinner time!

In the sunset

What, I can't play with this!?

I looked away for two minutes! Notice that he is not standing on the floor, but on the guitar.







No comments:

Post a Comment