headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

So much progress around here :-)

The boys are doing a lot of progress. Marlee is getting better and better at reading and we are practicing math, too. Noah has made great progress in laying puzzles and he has entered the "Why" phase. It is really exiting since he has not really shown such curiosity before. In addition to that he has started to count and he sings a lot. Gabriel is not doing much singing nor counting be he can sit pretty stable now and he can.... well, see for yourself if you keep reading.


Noah can do this puzzle by himself now

I love milk

 BATH TIME!


I enjoy watching my crazy brothers get a bath


LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!

Lying down
Grabbing the rail

Pulling up

Pulling up a little more

And I am up!!!
Time for pappa to lower my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment