headerImage

headerImage

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!

It has been all about me today, because today it is Mother's Day here in the US :-) I've gotten cards, a drawing from Marlee, text messages and flowers and chocolate from Alex. I feel so lucky to get so much encouragement and appreciation!

At church they had a photo both where moms could take have their picture taken with friends and family. I took Marlee and Noah there and they acted just as Marlee and Noah do. Marlee was all in, wearing funny outfits and making funny faces, while Noah did not even want to go in and just made a grumpy face :-) I love how different they are!

Later today me and the boys played around with marengue and they gave me such good ideas what to do with it as they were making their own funny shaped marengue. 


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AGAIN. You deserved a day of "rest" :-) Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete