headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Craziness and fun while Alex had his speech in Port Orange

Let me just show you some picture of the last few days and then I will tell you about today.




Beach day with some friends

Marlee playing with one of his friends from school

Alex had his speech in Port Orange today and I was planning on going to see it. But since we did not find a baby sitter, or maybe, did not put enough effort into getting one, I decided to stay home with the boys and go to a birthday party that Marlee was invited to instead. Probably a good idea looking back since the boys had so much fun at the party and I had a good time too. We just had some craziness in Daytona earlier today.

Well, the day started out nice and calm. Alex left early and me and the boys had a slow morning. Marlee and Noah played surprisingly good :-) Around ten we left to go to Daytona to buy a birthday present and do some errands. Marlee also had a gift card that he wanted to use.


Well, in Daytona I thought it was a good idea to walk between the different stores that we were going to since they were all close to the same intersection and the weather was nice. It did not turn out to be the best idea I have had... The kids were doing wonderfully except for one thing, Noah got terrified by a person dressed as a cow outside Chick fil a. He did not want to move anywhere without me carrying him and he was so scared. Poor thing! That made things a little harder for me but we manage to get all we needed done and were only about 40min late to the party. A party with a lot of fun!

Put the fin on the shark (Marlee put it right on!)

Noah's turn

Funny balloons

Marlee letting a balloon go


They also got to fly kites, nothing they had done before :-)
Alex's speech went good and he had a good day. I still feel sorry that I missed his speech but you can not get everything, right!

It has been a long day for all of us and everyone is sleeping but me now. It is time for me to hit the bed, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment