headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, May 14, 2015

What was the best thing today?

We have had a good creative day. While Marlee was at preschool Noah did some painting and continue his master piece, the bird house :-) I also cleaned out a fridge that we got from the neighbor who is remodeling his whole house after buying it recently. I found a few left things in the fridge. One of them was butter from 2011! It looked surprisingly normal.



After picking up Marlee we had lunch and while Noah took a nap Marlee and I made some cookies (Swedish Dream Cookies). So yummy!! When done with the cookies and when Noah and Gabriel woke up for their nap we all went to the park where we met up with some friends.



Well back at home again I made some quick dinner for the boys before me and Alex went out for dinner (a late birthday dinner for me) and a neighbor kid was babysitting Noah and Marlee.

My handsome dinner dates

When I kissed the boys good night I asked them both what the best thing was today, they both said "the babysitter" :-) And I thought that they had had a good day with ME today! Well, I am very happy with their reply, it means that the babysitter is welcome back and it means that they were both happy about getting time with someone else but me, which must mean that they feel like i spend enough time with them :-D

Why use a calendar?



1 comment:

  1. THANKS! I love your sense of humor. Alex really does look "ORGANIZED" - NOT!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete