headerImage

headerImage

Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend with friends


We have had a great weekend with lots of time spent with friends. Saturday started with Noah have a pretty bad nose bleed. I did not see how it started (and he did not seem to know) but he called me because his hand was covered in blood, and so was his whole face. I cleaned him, and his hair, and the floor, and put some cotton in his nose and it stopped soon after.

The day was spent Alex and the kids running errands and me fixing at the house. I took a nap with Gabriel and Noah, and Alex took Marlee to the beach. Later we had friends over for dinner and their daughter who is Noah's age.

Sweet brothers!!! Reading "Bonden Blom" with a cotton ball in his nose

Yummy home made popsicles

Marshmallows time!!

Sunday was another good day. I had some girlfriends over for a Swedish "Fika" and Alex took Marlee and Noah to the beach. They met up with another dad and his two kids (who go to Marlee's preschool). When the Fika was over and the boys got tired of the beach they all came over here and some other friends joined too, from St Augustin. We ordered pizza and just hang out in the front yard until ten at night. A very chill day!!

Today it is Monday and we are spending the day at home with no friends, until tonight when we are meeting some friends at church.

My invitation

<3 <3 <3

I hope that the photographer at school is better at this than I am !!


Some of my Swedish cookies

Pizza time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment