headerImage

headerImage

Monday, May 18, 2015

What a coincident !!!


This is too crazy not to tell you. For my birthday my sister sent me a present. Well, she told be on my birthday that it was on its way but that it would probably be a little late and texted me a picture of it. I noticed that she had accidently sent it to our old address in Ormond by the sea so I knew that I would have to kind of search for it. Letters from Sweden normally take between 1-2 weeks to get here so I had some time. I first talked to the mailman who deliver the mail here at Ormwood and he promised to look for it (he is really friendly!)

Well, today I decided to go over to our old house on Rivocean to ask the present renters if they had seen it and just explained what had happened. When I pull up to the house the mailwoman was right there and she asks me if I live there. I told her that I don't but that I used to and that I expected a letter to that address. She looks at the one she is holding and then at me - Is it this one? It was!!!!!!!!! It could have arrived any other day and she could have been there any other time during the day, but she was right there, at the right time to deliver it to me! It was clearly meant to be!

The letter all the way the Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment