headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Marlee graduating from preschool

I had no idea how big it could be to graduate from preschool but Marlee does not seem to care that much about all the fuzz :-) They had their last day today with a great party including pizza for lunch and an bouncy house/obstacle course. It was hard to make Marlee leave even though farmor was there to take him surfing! It is good that we will be back on Friday again to pick up one of Marlee's friends and his sister who is sleeping over on Friday. 

Even though the last day was today, the big ceremony was yesterday. I have never been to an American graduation before and did not really know what to expect. The kids were so cute though!!! First all the classes at the preschool had a concert and after that was the graduation ceremony. Unfortunately it is really hard to take pictures in that light so I did not get any good shots of Marlee on stage but I have a lot ;-) Will post some of them here. I do have a few videos, too, but I do not think that it is appropriate to put out videos on all the kids without asking the parents to just ask me about them if you would like to see them!

Noah waiting for his brother to get up on stage

So is Gabriel and farmor (and farfar and pappa who was there, too)


















1 comment:

  1. I'd sure like to see the videos. Email would be fine if you don't want to put them here. We all had a great time. It was fun to see Marlee "belting out those songs" with such ENTHUSIASM. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete