headerImage

headerImage

Friday, June 26, 2015

Good friends prevent us from going crazy ;-)

It is difficult to pack and stay sane with three kids in the house! Even if they are the most wonderful kids in the world! But we are lucky.. Several friends are helping us out by watching the kids or moving boxes so we manage to only go slightly insane ;-) So far we have packed about 40 boxes (most of them rather small) and my guess is that there are about 10-15 more. We hope to be done by tomorrow afternoon/night and we have a pizza date planned with some friends.

While we have kept the focus on the packing Marlee has actually been feeling bad two nights. He has had some fever and just wanted to lay down. It's been gone in the morning. Strange!

I don't remember if I mentioned that Gabriel has entered a new phase. He now cares who is holding him and if I am around. While it feels good to get the confirmation that I am important to him it is so much easier when pretty much anyone can take him without him reacting at all.

The second day of Garage sale was hot!!

Marlee having a fever :-(

So cute!!!

And so good!!


- Mamma, we have a problem!




1 comment:

  1. You'll be glad to finally get on that plane I bet! Stay calm. Only a few more HECTIC days, right? Great photos as always. I hope Marlee is feeling better. See you all soon!! YAHOO!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete