headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Beach weather

I think that we can officially say that summer is here. It is hot! It is too hot if you ask me. It is great and awesome... if... you can be on the beach, in the water. But, if you try to do something outside that does not involve being in the water it is almost unbearable, at least for a Swede. That is why I prefer to avoid the Florida summer. However, we have been able to spend a lot of time by a pool or in the ocean later and it has been wonderful. Today was probably the best of them all, lots of friends on the beach, smooth water, no current and happy kids! 

This morning Gabriel properly crawled for the first time! 


Before going to bed he also ate something else than milk for the first time!!! I have tried with different purees and cereal/porridge for a couple of weeks but he has rejected them all. Until today, he happily ate 10-15 (very small) spoons of cereal mixed with pear puree. Maybe he will start sleeping better if he can eat some before bedtime, or rather eat less during the night.

This guy loves to eat sand!! I am just busy making sure he does not catch a sea shell or sea weed.


Noah has not wanted to go in the (ocean) water lately. I have tried in all kinds of ways but he has rather stayed dressed on shore. Today he made big progress though and I finally managed to trick him into the water and managed to make him stay in the water until he only had fun and forgot about his anxieties.

Noah has fun on the beach with a friend (fully dressed)

This dude know how to eat with his whole body, and he was not even playing with the food...

Putting bath bubbles in the pool was a good idea!


Two friends slept over last night and we had a FULL HOUSE

Beach today!!!

Look at this guy who did not even want to touch the water!!

Taking a nap in the stroller

Pappa and Noah

Marlee


I am awake and I am ready for the beach!

Gabriel loves the water!!






Marlee boogie bording



A very tired Gabriel when we got home after dinner and church tonight!





1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! GREAT FUN!! I used to boogie board just like that (many, many years ago). Gabriel's laugh is infectious. He was doing that when I was kissing his neck the other night too. I hope Noah gets more comfortable with the water. He'll love it when he gets a little older. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete