headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

One of those days

It all started last night when I was going to bed. Gabriel woke up, about midnight, which is totally normal. He ate but did not want, or could not, go back to sleep. He went from happy, to sad, to angry, to happy, to sad, to angry... I tried everything I could think of but he just did not want to sleep. Finally some time after three in the morning he past out in the swing. I passed out on the couch next to it. He slept until eight when Marlee and Noah woke up. I was very tired but had not option but to get up. 

Gabriel almost falling asleep on mamma

Most days I feel like I can handle three kids pretty good but today was not one of those days... We went to our weekly Tuesday playdate in Andy Romano. As soon as we got there I felt like going home. Gabriel was not happy (probably just very tired) and Noah seems grumpy, too. He cheered up after a while though and ended up playing soccer with Marlee and another boy. We did not end up staying very late but went home after about an hour to have lunch.


Well at home I "made" lunch (heated up left over pizza) and got ready to go to Daytona to get new glasses. A boy down the street was babysitting Marlee and Noah. It is actually one of our pastor's sons and Marlee and Noah loves him. They were so exited!

Went to Daytona with Gabriel where I ordered some new glasses. The boys have broken mine and I have had them taped for weeks, and it still works! :-)

Helping mamma to chose frames for her eyeglasses
I found some nice frames for my new glasses which was probably my biggest accomplishment today.. Later today/tonight I went to a book study with my MOPs group which was very nice. Still very intense with the boys and it was nice to get home again. They all fell asleep very good! Alex is in Wisconsin for a few days so the boys fell asleep in our bed :-)

Yesterday was a better day that we spent mostly at home. Partly doing crafts (my favorite :-)





1 comment:

  1. You must be very busy EVERY DAY! I don't know how you do it - except for the pleasure of being with the kids :-)) I hope things settle down for you soon. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete