headerImage

headerImage

Friday, January 4, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! / GOTT NYTT ÅR!!!

It is 2013!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
GOTT NYTT ÅR!!

I hope you all had a good new year and that you got to see some fireworks! We had a good night with friends (Mobi, Aman, Sofia and Emily), good food, board games and fire works! The boys surely had fun shooting fire works and Marlee was excited to watch! He stayed up until midnight which, I guess, was not a great surprise... ;-)

On New years Day I took the boys to a playground. All the snow is melted now because of some silly "warm" days but I hope that it will soon be back since it is even darker now than before because of the missing white snow...

Yesterday I introduced Marlee to Wii and we played some today, too. He is a little too young for it but if I help him out he can do some games. We have had lots of fun!! Today he also had a friend over to play with and we went over to Emily's house for dinner. Good times! 

Now we are just waiting for the snow to come back because rain and darkness is no fun but sledding, skiing and ice skating is!

Before showing you the pictures I want to look back on the last days of last year. We all went to visit my farfar, which is Marlee's and Noah's gammelmorfar (great grandpa). He was so happy to see the boys (he loves children!) and also to see Alex. He knows a lot of different languages and he loves to practice them with Alex. 
Gammelmorfar (great grandpa) and Marlee

Gammelmorfar (great grandpa) with Noah



New Year's dinner

New Year's food


Aman, Marlee and the play dough
(Christmas present from Mobi)

Mobi and the play dough

"The birds"??
Lots of birds were circling over our house the
other day. I have never seen something like it
before (unless there is a trashmountin
around the corner...). Strange!

The first day of 2013 was a grey day
but the playground was just as fun!




Playing Wii!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Marlee has such great enthusiasm! I laughed out loud - very loud and long! I've led a sheltered life and have never played Wii but it looks like great fun and super exercise (if you play it like Marlee does). THANKS for sharing!!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete