headerImage

headerImage

Monday, January 7, 2013

Noah turned from belly to back today!

Noah seems to be very ticklish. Every time we put on or take off his clothes he giggles a lot :-D

Saturday evening me and Noah left the house for the big boys to be all alone. Aman and Mobi came over and spent the night with them. Noah and I went to Sofia and had a quiet evening talking and watching TV. It felt strange to not have Marlee running around but I enjoyed being able to actually keep to a conversation without loosing focus every other minute :-) Noah and I also spent the night and got back home on Sunday.

Yesterday we all went to a birthday party. It was my cousin's son, Sigvard, who turned three. We had a great time!

Today Noah turned for the first time! From belly to back. We were going to film it but then he got shy and did not want to do it anymore.. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I never saw anyone having so much fun having his clothes taken off - well maybe :-) After watching Noah watching Marlee playing Wii, it's easy to understand why he's turning over now. He's trying to get up and take his turn at the Wii controls! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete