headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Noah 5 months today!

A day with a few degrees above freezing so the snow is melting and it is dark and grey outside. But we are happy to celebrate that Noah is 5 months today!! Below is a video with 2 minutes of laughter that I hope will make your day! :-)

We have given Noah potato pur'ee two times, or rather a very tiny portion and so far it has not been a success but I am sure it will be! ;-) He is eating a lot during the night right now and most of the day, too, so I believe that he is a very hungery little dude and that it is time to complement the mummy food.

A few days ago Marlee got a haritcut. He was very good at sitting still!

While

After

 

2 minutes of laughter


Unfortunately I could not upload the video but I will try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment