headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Grey weather but cheerful boogers

We braved the weather and the rain and started the day with a walk in the forest. Noah slept in the harness while Marlee enjoyed jumping from big rocks :-D

Marlee in the forest

Back home


I can fly!!

Marlee made a bed for him and Noah on the kitchen floor while waiting for lunch

Noah got a well deserved bath before going to bed today and I tried to take a cute picture of him before the bath but he did not want to cooperate. It was almost like he was trying to be funny and just make strange faces in every picture!


The cutest I got...

He was more cooperative after the bath

I almost forgot to mention it, the photo book of the previous year is finished and printed!!! I have been VERY busy with finalizing it but now it is done and I am happy with the result. Just like last year I was planning on giving the small ones as Christmas presents to the closest family but I did not have time to finish them in time so they will be a late Christmas present. Here is a small sample of the big one!

Front page of the big photo book






The small photo "book" in English and Swedish

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. We'll take them anytime you can send them! THANKS! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, aren't you afraid that Marlee will fall off of that HUGE ROCK? I am and I wasn't even there :-) Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete