headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2 minutes of laughter


I finally managed to add the video of Noah laughing even if I had to make it smaller. I hope the quality will be ok anyway! He is probably tired but he can always show you a smile!

I took the chance to add some more pictures of my boys from today. The weather has been very boring. It has rained a lot and most of the snow is gone again... It is supposed to get colder by the end of the week so we'll see. We are planning to go skiing on Sunday with some friends so...




 
Me, my monkey and my monkey hat went for a walk :-)
Noah is helping Marlee with his puzzle book

Marlee is enjoying the dinner

3 comments:

  1. Wow i think that video is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.
    -Uncle Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Söt-Noah! Så himla gött skratt! Det värmer inombords när man hör han =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! He really seemed a little too tired to laugh but he just kept on laughing! Good stuff!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete