headerImage

headerImage

Friday, January 18, 2013

Quick update

This will just be a short post to show you that we are still here! ;-) I apologize if the last post was kind of confusing. I made the update in the middle of the night, while being half asleep. At the time it seems funny but when reading it the day after I could see that it was a little strange... Hope you enjoyed listening to Noah in the dark though :-) 

It has been sooo busy the last week and it is still not over but we are having great fun enjoying friends, family and wonderful snow!!!! Those of you who have instagram know what I mean :-) And for those of you who don't here is a quick flashback plus some more!

Since I wrote last time, grey muddy weather has turned into beautiful white winter again! We turned in our car to fix something one day and I had to get around with the sibling stroller, it was the day when the snow came and it was snowing the complete day. Not the best day to drive a stroller but I am lucky to have such cool happy and tough children!

Today we celebrated Christmas with my sister and her family, with tacos, sledding and Christmas presents :-) Not very traditional but a good day and it was nice to see Linn, Ailo and Johan!

Trying out mamma's glasses

Baby Rubiks cube


 


Since Marlee got a CD player (for Christmas) he spends a lot more time in his room listening to stories and music, preferably suuuuper loud, while solving puzzles or playing with cars :-D


Our small oak trees from acorns

This is how far we have come with removing Christmas decorations...

Posing in his thermal underwear

Today's view from the upper floor

Our house

Marlee going on the flying saucer


Down by the lake


1 comment:

  1. These guys are soooooo good-looking (BEAUTIFUL) and so nice to be around. I miss them a lot and I am SUUUUPPPPPEERRRR proud of all of you! Thanks for sharing. Hope to be there soon. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete