headerImage

headerImage

Friday, December 28, 2012

Sledding



Since we got home we have had, what I consider, a good winter, lots of snow and not too cold. Ok, some more sunshine would not be so bad :-) And we got that today. I realised that I had not really seen the sun since we got home and wow, it felt good!

 
Noah while Marlee was sledding


After sledding Marlee ate three!!!
bananas with yoghurt!
 
The last two days have been warmer and a lot of snow melted. When it got cold today again the roads got all icy and it was pretty much possible too sled down any hill, it did not take much inclination to make the sled move. However, it was nicer to go into the forrest, which me and Marlee (and Noah) did.

Notice the icy road!

THE SUN!! :-D

Going up-hill
...and then down!

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Great sledding/sliding videos! I can't help but wonder, WHERE'S PAPA? He's missing all the fun!
    THANKS for posting. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete