headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Talk about a GOOD morning!!

IAfter updating the blog last night all the boys fell asleep and I started making a wall calendar that I've been planning to do for a while (I regret not asking my Swedish Santa for one for Christmas (my parents) but maybe it's not too late?? Hint! Hint! :-) Well, anyways, I did that, as well as played scrabble with Alex and his cousin Owen, who is staying here at the moment (the boys adore him!!!) (I finally totally crushed them by the way :-) and ended staying up until 1:30. I got so engaged in the calendar making and it is so fun!!! So I expected to wake up extremely tired and maybe having to "waste" the morning napping (if Gabriel would let me) while Marlee and Noah are at pre school. The next thing I know is my alarm going off in the morning. Gabriel had slept the whole night!!!!! And so had I, except for a tiny break when Marlee came into us. Noah has slept the whole night in his bed, too. The longest Gabriel has slept before is about 4h accept for the one time on IKEA when he slept for five hours. I feel so good! It did make me a little worried though so I had to wake Gabriel up and feed him before waking up the other boys :-D 

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!! Good for you! I don't know how you do it EVERY DAY!!! I know it's well worth the effort but it must be tiring too. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete