headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Beautiful, beautiful day!!!

So it has been a few days since my last update. Nothing special has happened. I have had a few "playdates" at home and at the playground and all our every-day-things. The Volvo needed to go to the car shop for a day to get fixed.
 
Today, however, was a gorgeous day!! While Marlee and Noah were at pre school I went for a walk on the beach with a friend, and Gabriel in the stroller and it was so beautiful. It was actually the first time I walked the beach without Marlee and Noah and it was nice to walk in an "adult pace" and talk with an adult about adult things for a change :-) But I did not get enough of the beach and the sun so after I had picked up Marlee and Noah they got to pick "snacks on the beach" or "Mac n cheese at home". The choose the first option, luckily! We had a great time on the beach even if we did not bring anything but snacks from Walgreens with us, no towels, no swimsuits and no toys. The only thing we were missing was pappa, who was at home working.

Well, we could not have fun chilling on the beach all day and both Marlee and Noah were awake a lot last night, for some reason, so we could all need some good rest. I never expected them all to go to sleep at the same time but I manage to do that, including myself and we all slept for three hours!!! I woke up by Gabriel at six, starving! With no dinner plans in mind and both me and Alex starving we decided to get Burger King :-) It ended up being a very good night, with burgers and a board game with the whole family (that does not happen very often), to a gorgeous day!
 
Am I not he cutest you have ever seen!!??

Just cleaned off cradle cap (skorv) with baby oil

Big helper!

We got some yummy bread made!



We should always keep the swim trunks in the car apparently! :-)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Låter som en helt underbar och spontan dag! Önskar att vi bodde lite närmare :)

    ReplyDelete