headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year (resolution)

I hardly dare to tell you what my new year resolution was, but it was to update the blog more frequently, more often... and it is already the third... I am not going to make any excuses but continue with my resolution and not let this bad start stop me. I believe that that it was you should do with any goal, mission etc you have. DO NOT THE SMALL MISTAKES, FAILURES STOP YOU, BUT LET THEM ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO BETTER!
 
Let me start by giving you a short review of our last days of 2014.

Marlee and pappa went on a kayak trip before leaving Miami and they saw so many cool things, such as sting rays and crocodiles.
 


All boys watching my Swedish cleaning program. Wow am I smart, I will never have to clean again! ;-) Though, I wish they would talk about cleaning up toys, too...

Gabriel is sleeping so good now! The last two days has been a little less good but still fine. I am trying to stay off dairy products to see if it helps but chocolate........................

Painting Christmas presents - bird houses. They are not yet finished but I will show you when they are (I had to make them take a break when it all started to turn brown, when they try to mix all the colors together... Why do [my] kids always do that?)

And here comes 2015!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

And happy birthday morfar!!!

The boys are just as wonderful, cute, full of energy, misbehaving, curious, entertaining, loud, great and awesome as last year! Well Noah, the angel, has started to disobey a little more than before, guess he could not be an angel forever...
 

Noah in his new helmet. It is size 5-8yo... I can wear it, too! Must be a big brain of sweetness in there!

 
 
We had a very good New Years Eve with some friends here for dinner and fireworks on the beach. Even if the wind made it very difficult to light them. Marlee and his friend Lexi really enjoyed the beach and the fireworks. Noah stayed with me and Lexi's mum, Kathie, on a safe distance. He fell asleep in Kathie's arms :-)
 
On New Years day it was time for the yearly Polar bear splash (or something like that). Me and the boys watched it last year and this year me and Marlee decided to join. Farmor was brave enough to come, too! :-) The weather was far better this year, and the water was probably warmer. I expected it to be freezing but it did not even hurt and me and Marlee even enjoyed jumping in the waves. Not for very long though.
 
Marlee LAST YEAR

Noah LAST YEAR
 
And this video is taken by farfar, this year, 2015. Me and Marlee are on the very left, me in dark blue swim suit and Marlee and dark shorts. He is running on the beach part of the video.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. About 60 or so of the Local Locos meet at HIGH NOON on New Years Day to punish their bodies in 60 degree water. NOT ME! I was the life guard/photographer/speaker ON SHORE, watching, just in case of emergency. Farmor found it "cool" but Tina and Marlee enjoyed the dip. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete