headerImage

headerImage

Monday, January 5, 2015

Nice day!!

Yesterday was kind of "my" day. Alex took Marlee and Noah in the morning so that I could sleep in. Then he and his cousin went out with them to visit some stores and have lunch while I got up late and had a slow, peaceful morning :-) Marlee spent some time with farmor while Noah napped and I did some sewing (pillow covers for the boys)


Later at night I had dinner out with a friend. Gabriel was with me but slept the whole time :-) I really needed a day like this to charge my batteries and now I'm back at full speed again!

Today (Sunday) I went to a park/playground by the beach with a friend and her daughter in the late afternoon. The kids played in the playground and in the water. They had so much fun! We even saw dolphins close to the shore just before the sun set which was really exiting! Unfortunately I did not get any picture of the playing or the dolphins but I did get a picture of a real cutie who loves to suck on his hands now :-)


Farmor made us a very yummy turkey dinner after the park. Noah has become such a picky eater. He does not even want to try most food and would just rather eat plain pasta and bread all day every day. He finally agreed to eat some food (when the rest of us was already eating dessert) since he would not get any ice cream otherwise. He is so stubborn! And he does not even get upset or sad about it, he just sits in his chair and says "not good". He refused to even try the hash browns (råriven stekt potatis) I made for lunch so he did not eat much real food today, just breakfast and some fruits in the park. Everytime he wants something now he says "me...", like "me apple juice", "me animal cracker", "me water", "me ice cream". He is so funny!

Time to sleep!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty pillows. Pretty boy. And, having lots of fun! Glad you're rested up now :-)) Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete