headerImage

headerImage

Friday, January 16, 2015

Organized chaos

I had Marlee staying home today because of a cough he has. It's not very bad but it gets worse when he gets exited or talk a lot. We ended up building a train track and looking for fabric at Jo Ann fabric. It always look like a complete chaos in our house when the train track and mega blocks/Legos are taken out. But it's not! How else should you play with these toys!? 


It still stresses me out to have such a messy house with things every where but I'm getting better everyday. I struggle every day with ignoring or accepting it (Alex seems to be a natural, and was probably born that way ;-) I mean I will most likely live like this for the next 10-15 years and it is such vaste of time and energy to stress about it, I just have to convince myself that it is just an organized chaos and not a mess!


Great shopping at Jo Ann earlier today and I'm so happy to have a sewing machine!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Alex doesn't mind a mess because he doesn't even notice when he's in the mess!!! :-) The kids are doing great so you must be doing great. Just make them clean up ALL the mess once in a while and you'll be "unstressed". Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, underbart! Så ser det ut här också. I vår, när det är fint väder och poolen är varm får ni allt ta en heldag ut hit :D

    Fina tyger du har hittat. Jag beställde det där rosa/blå och några enfärgade. Får se när de kommer.

    Håller på att rita mina tyger nu, sååå spännande!

    ReplyDelete