headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nice day with sun! Kathy and I went for a walk with Marlee to the ocean and after that when Marlee was napping, I went jogging for about 20 min. The first real exercise in a year!!!! I am pretty surprised that I actually manage to run for so "long"! See how I feel tomorrow...

At the moment Marlee is sleeping and he has for almost 2 hours and it is 7.40 pm now. It normally does not affect his night sleep so lets hope it will not this time either. He got some white bread with Philadelphia cheese this morning which he really liked. My dinner plan is chicken mixed with veggies and some avocados. I do need to start making him some fish dishes, too!

I saw today that the Swedish radio have a channel with only Christmas songs (and no talking) so I put that on when Marlee went to sleep. I have had it on his whole nap and maybe that is why he has been sleeping for so long!? :-)

That is all for today! Now I am going to have some of the cherries Alex's parents got for me today!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment