headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cold Miami and Swedish Baking

Yesterday was a really cold day here and I was actually wearing a hat during our daily stroller walk, maybe not neccessary but nice. Today I have a very busy day with baking and a nice walk to the "fish bridge" with Marlee. He is lauging when he sees the fish and it was a lot of big ones today. So much fun!

Marlee in the stroller
 
Fish by the bridge

Later Alex took a bath with Marlee so i have two clean guys now! :-)

Clean darlings!

Marlee is getting better and better at crawling and is sometimes gettin around fast! And can tell that this little guy is going to explore the world in detail very soon and I have to be there and make sure that he will not get in trouble! :-)


 
The new life west



Just tried some of the cake I made and it surely turned out a lot better than the Lussekatter I made with dried yeast... I am not good at that!



Chocolate cake with Raspberry mousse
(all made from scratch, of course!)
You might need to be Swedish to like it...?



No comments:

Post a Comment