headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I can feel a tooth!!

This morning Marlee was biting on my finger and I could feel a little tooth coming!! Maybe that is why his cold / cough will never give up? He has been crying more than normal (normal at this moment) during the last two nights and yesterday morning Alex got up with Marlee and let me stay in bed for another 1,5 hour. So nice!!!

Today is Alex's birthday! I was planning on giving him breakfast in bed and sing for him but he got up earlier than I thought he would so I made him lay down on the couch instead :-) Tonight we are going out for dinner to celebrate. Three days ago it was Cory's birthday so there is a lot of birthday cake this week :-D Yummy!

I cooked fish for Marlee two days ago, for the first time, and he liked it. So far he has liked most of the food I have made, I guess he simply likes home made food :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment