headerImage

headerImage

Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Marlee

Yesterday was another nice day. Kathy left early for a business trip to Mexico and Marlee and I spent most day out walking or just outside by the canal. Alex's brother was here and helped him some with his work that was due yesterday. Buddy took us all out for dinner at an Italian restaurant. Yummy! Marlee was in a really good mood all evening and went to bed around eleven. Slept pretty good most of the night.





Yesterday I found out that the Swedish church has a St Lucia celebration here in Miami January 11th, with Glögg and pepparkakor :-D I will definately be there!!

I have not really made any plans for today but I might go and look for a life west for Marlee so that he will be safe if we go out on the dinghy (the small boat). It can be an ealy Christmas present and I can just wrap up the box for Christmas, he will appreciate the bow more than the life west anyways :-)

Well, time for some lunch, Marlee just fell asleep om the couch while listening to some classical music, just like an old man!! ;-)



Napping on the couch

This video took hours to upload so the post was published long after I wrote it...

No comments:

Post a Comment