headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, December 2, 2010

El computo has arrivo :-)


So I finally have a computer again!! Not that I cannot borrow the computers here, but it is so nice to have my own again!!! Be able to organize everything and stuff :-) But it was a hassle... Decided to get a Netbook but realized after one day of research that I would have to pay $150 extra to be able to have the keyboard in Swedish!!! Important since English does not have Å and Ä and Ö. It just was not worth it! After looking at the Internet a lot and visiting a few different stores I finally got myself a Dell and so far I am very happy. Enough of that!

So what about Booger... He is eating like a horse and have started to make "air-kisses-sound". Soooo cute!!! He is doing very good during the day, happy and giggly, but the sleeping is still an issue. Tonight I am going to try not to give him the binky when he wakes up and see how that works... There will probably be a lot of baby rocking tonight so please sent me some strength!!

Apart from looking for a computer Marlee and I have been enjoying the pool. I went swimming, Marlee only sat in the little "water thing" between the hot tub and the pool, splashing water :-) If he did not have a cold I would have let him go swimming if he had wanted to. Leon and Doreen came over the other night, too, and Marlee really enjoyed their company!

For the Swedes: Hanna Graaf and a blond dude that I recognized were on TV today. They are going to start some new show in Sweden I think..

Think that it is for now, lets see what pictures I can add and after that I am going to prepare myself for the night!

The head grew... need a new hat!

Only another 14,5 year left! (at least)


No comments:

Post a Comment