headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday, Babysitter och Christmas preparations


He refused to lay down in the stroller...
I have not written for a while and I will try to summon what we have done the last cople of days... Took walks to the bridge to watch the fish, it has almost become one of our daily routines now.

Yesterday I went to the post office to buy stamps. After waiting in line for about 30 minutes, Marlee was behaving extra ordinary, I got my stamps and went back to the car. Put the stamps on the trunk while putting Marlee in the car. Then I left... with the stamps still on the trunk... they were not there anymore when we got home... had to go back today and buy new ones (and wait in line for another 40-60 min). Today Marlee stayed home with daddy though. 

  

Baby Fish Dish Package
Last night Alex, Cory and I went out to a bar / club with some friends, called Bardot. It was the first time I went out for a few years!! AND it was the first time I really left Marlee with someone else, my mum has taken him for about 3 hours before. We had a great time but Marlee was not doing so good. He woke up shortly after we had left the house and he did not want to go back to sleep. Finally Kathy called us and we turned back home. It was already late so we got home around two.

Today we went to get the Christmas tree. It will be interesting to see what Marlee thinks about the tree once it has all the ornaments in it...

Ah, I almost forgot. It was Alex's birthday two days ago. We organised a suprise  dinner at a restaurant and  had a good. After the dinner all the friends came with us home and had some beer and wine.



Hiding in a box


No comments:

Post a Comment