headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Playing and exploring

Yesterday and today were both very busy with fun activities. We had the great pleasure to spend the afternoon yesterday with a friend of mine who lives in Oslo (Norway) and her children. We all went to a big, very good, playground in Stockholm. We all had great fun and I realized that Marlee is a very good climber. I guess we all knew that, but I mean on climbing walls! As far as I know he has never done it before and he just went up as it was nothing. I used to be a climber myself and I miss it a lot, but now I have a good reason to start again :-)




Marlee with my friend and her oldest son


Today has been a nice sunny day but windy. It was a local festival in Kungsängen, 20 min from here, so we all went there. Marlee got to explore a military vehicle and a firetruck! 

Marlee outside the military truck

Inside the truck, up on the roof

Marlee by the fire truck

...and inside (think he likes it)
 
After having a decent amount of people and social life we went back home to our quite neighborhood. Marlee and I cleaned out the "hot tub" outside and later we all went to enjoy the sun on the rocks.

Child labor? Marlee having fun on the tub

My brave Viking wanted to run in the water after (it is lake water and reeeeeealy cold!!!)

Marlee slipped when dipping his toes in the water and needed to take off his wet clothes...


1 comment:

  1. GREAT PHOTOS, AS ALWAYS!!! BRING THE KIDS TO MIAMI - GRRRRRRRRR..... :-)
    Missing you all, A LOT!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete