headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Home

As some of you might know Alex's computer is broken since he dropped it off with a company for service (they could not start it after taking it apart to clean it). Therefore he is using my computer and I am using a very very slow and low-performing laptop that we got to borrow from the company while they try to fix Alex's computer. All this affects the blog since I cannot update it as easily. But now I have finally added the best pictures from our week+ back home (from Israel) and I will once again update you on all of our activities :-)

The day after we got home from Israel Noah had a check up at BVC, the doctors office for children. "He passed the tests" for an 8-months old baby, which was moving one thing from one hand to the other, suck on the thing and (baby-)talk a little. However, he's weight curve is flattening out which is probably because he does not want to eat anything else but milk.. Spoiled? He likes to suck on some bread or a carrot, or eat a few pieces of corn/peas but no fruits, no proper food, no porridge. Right now I am fooling him by adding porridge powder to milk substitute in order to make it more adjusted to his age and give him more iron. Every time we eat he gets to try the food and hopefully he will accept it and eat! I am not worried yet but it is starting to bother me since I feel like he is constantly hungry.

Waiting to meet the nurse at BVC


Out in the sun




Mobi and Marlee in our yard


Marlee by the "left overs" of the big fire we have April 30, "Valborg"


Sleeeeeping

Last week I went to "Junibacken" with the children and the "open pre-school" (öppna förskolan). It is a museum and play-place for children based on the Astrid Lindgren's books (she wrote Pippi Longstocking). Marlee has been there a few times before but still enjoys it a lot!

A miniature world based on the Emil-books


Captain Marlee




Back home and tucked in with all his stuffed friends


Good morning!


A very proud boy with a tiger tattoo-bandaid (no wound)


Playing outside


On the go in the sleep?


One morning when I could not go back to sleep


Marlee had a little cinnamon bun yesterday...


...and then they passed out on the way home so I moved them over to the sibling stroller

1 comment:

  1. Good shots. THANKS. I'm sure Noah will start to eat. Just let him watch Marlee eating for a while. That should get him going! :-) Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete