headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rock climbing

(Two days late)
Today was a rather chill day. It started out pretty rainy but ended nice and sunny. Linn, me and the children went on a small trip to Digerhuvud, a rocky coast near by. It was quite a nervous experience for me as Marlee was climbing the big rocks. Both me and Linn were carrying a baby each and could not keep up with him. Just made sure to keep him off the highest and steepest rocks. Guess it is payback time for what I put my parents through as a child.. (I loved climbing these rocks)

Linn managed to take a great picture of Noah today!!!

Noah and Ailo

Marlee on the top



1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! You know I'm a sissy about them getting hurt. Looks dangerous in the photos but I'm sure Marlee had a great time scooting about. Great shots of the little ones too. THANKS!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete