headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Home again

(One day late again... hope to get my computer back soon ;-) 
So we are back home again. Always good to be home but we have had a great week. Noah have made big progress and is a lot more mobile now. He is always eating a lot better even if I have not found any fruit that he likes yet and he needs that to absorb the iron better. We're working on it! It was a lot fun to watch Noah and Ailo "playing". They are really interested of each other.  I can't wait to have access to my computer so that I can post all the cute videos I have. They are piling up...

Yesterday on Fårö was a rather foggy day but it also made it look very beautiful outside, almost mystic. We all took a long walk, partly through a sheep pasture.

Foggy Bohaka beach... (Linn & Ailo, morfar & Marlee, me & Noah)



Noah slept in the stroller and missed all the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful. Can't wait for the videos. Regards to all. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete