headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So much fun!

I've been waiting for the combination of time and access to my computer but it has not happened so here we go, an update from my phone even if I'm not satisfied with the quality.

The past week have been more than busy, full of fun activities! 

Marlee loved this even if the rain was poring! (He is in the green)








The Mosquitos got Noah but luckily he did not seem to be bothered by it

Two days were spent at Kolmården with mormor and morfar. Alex had to stay home and work unfortunately. The zoo is located about three hours from us.


Morfar and Marlee ready to enter the park

Dolphin show



Seals

Noah watching the tigers

Marlee watching the lynx

Marlee with the camels

A thinking gorilla

Chimpanzees 

Great "spa" at the hotel which we enjoyed before dinner

Giraffe
 
Going by a cable car to look at animals

Marlee enjoyed it!

This might have been Marlee's favorite. He probably went on it ten times, here with mormor in the first car. I'm surprised he was allowed on but he was surely happy :-)

This was a little slower but also lots of fun!

Hi goats!

Bear!


And here are two of her babies, in the tree :-)

Marlee got to meet one of his favorite cartoons, Bamse

Three minutes after we left the park the boys were sleeping :-)

Marlee also had his last day at his day mum, Annelie. We made a cake (a huge hamburger) and Marlee got some presents. Very sweet of Annelie!!







This last weekend was the first time I left Noah with Alex for more than a few hours. I spent the weekend with my girlfriends - horseback riding, talking, eating and enjoying their company. Marlee went to Fårö with mormor and morfar on Saturday. Alex and Noah did very good without me and I'm impressed by Alex! I always knew he would be fine, but he had to know it, too :-)


Linn and Ailo came to Stockholm to join my girls weekend :-)

Now I'm at Fårö With both boys and last night Alex and I went to see a movie. Noah stayed with Sofia, Aman and mobi. Unfortunately, the movie we watched was pretty bad ("only God forgives") but it was very nice to do something on tu-man-hand for once :-) And Noah did great. 

Noah and Mobi while we were at the movie  

1 comment:

  1. GREAT FUN!!! Looks like a good time was had by all. Lots of "fun" animals! Once again, sorry we missed it. Marlee looks like a GREEN BEAN! :-) (Ok, a cute green bean.) I assume you meant that you and Marlee went to the movies. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete