headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Moster Linn and Ailo arrived last night...

...and I have borrowed a camera so that I can add some pictures of our day. :-)

Noah has not been himself the last few days. He has had some fever, does not eat very good and whines more than normal. He hardly whines at all normally... I hope that he will soon feel better but if not, we are going home in two days and I can take him to the doctor.

Went to the playground

A fun tree at the playground to climb and hide in

Noah could enjoy the playground even if he is not feeling perfect


Ailo and moster Linn on the beach in Sudersand

Marlee running in the waves in Sudersand

I love you, mamma!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Noah just misses his pappa?!?! Great photos, as always. THANKS!!! Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete