headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My phone is dead = no pictures :-(

Yesterday my phone got a hang-up, the flash never turned off. Not surprising since Apple products never seem to impress me much and this is an I-phone but you should never loose hope... Anyways, after googleing the problem some and after some fixing and trixing my only option now seems to let the battery run dead and hope that the flash will stay off after charging it again. Sounded pretty easy, I thought... Last night, at about 8pm the phone died, but, the flash is still on, more than 24 hours later!!! However it is not as bright or intense now so I have not lost hope yet...

Last night my dad and I went on a Bergman safari (remember that man I mentions a few days ago). My mum took both Noah and Marlee and put them both to bed. Either they were behaving very good or she was doing very good because it worked great! We enjoyed the Safari and I manged to take some pictures (some are on Instagram) but during the event, the phone died and I cannot access any pictures or take any new ones. Very sad, but as I said, there is still hope! 

Today we spent the day on the beach. My cousin and the children's second cousins are here now so Marlee has a play mate again. Tonight Linn is coming with Ailo and then we will have two days together before I go home on Tuesday.

Now I am going to check my phone again and hope to be able to share some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment