headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tennis and Soccer

Today I had my very first tennis march ever. It was a lot of fun even if I lost. I surely had the best supporters though! Tomorrow we are all going to watch my friend Johanna play and I am sure the boys will be great supporters for her, too! She is a lot more likely to win her match since she actually plays tennis on a regular basis, unlike me who has played tennis about 5-10 times in my life :-)

My support club!

My support band

The winner and me, and 1/3 of my supporters!

After lunch we walked down to the beach since the sun was shining. It was not very warm but we are not so picky after all the rainy days ;-) I played soccer with Marlee, and some friends and Noah played with his cars. Later my cousin Bjarne and his wife came by since they are on the island for a couple of days. It was great to see them, last time I saw them was in Miami in December, and they stayed for dinner as well. They live less than an hour drive from us in Stockholm (in Uppsala) so it is funny how we end up seeing them so far from Stockholm all the time and not at home!


Marlee (in the robe) playing soccer with some friends

Such an angel face!

No comments:

Post a Comment