headerImage

headerImage

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Arrived in Sweden

I will keep this post short since I feel like have more things to take care of right now than I can handle and I don't want this to end up being a negative grumpy post I simply want to let you know that we arrived in Sweden ok. We are staying in our house. The trip over here was longer than normal but Gabriel who started the trip with high fever did not have any fever when arriving to Stockholm, Sweden!! 

My sister and her family are passing through Stockholm now on her way north so me and the kids went to the zoo down town Stockholm with her family and mormor and morfar. We had a great day even if it was a little too hot. 







1 comment:

  1. A big sigh of relief, I'm sure. Sounds like the trip from hell but glad you're all back home now, safe and sound and that the kids are doing better. NOW YOU CAN RELAX (HA). Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete