headerImage

headerImage

Monday, July 20, 2015

Pappa is here!!!

And I would not have any pictures of him if it was not for Marlee who took my phone today and took some pictures :-)

Alex arrived to Visby last night so me and all the boys picked him up. Marlee and Noah were so exited!! I am very happy to have him here, too.

The same day morfar had to go back to Stockholm because my farfar (his dad) has gotten very sick. He is old and we are not sure if he can fight it..

Fika outside the "weaving factory"

Swedish fika

Gabriel by the herb garden

Me feeding Gabriel (photo by Marlee :-)

Alex thinking (photo by Marlee :-)

My friend Johanna left the island today so we went over to her to say good bye and the boys played some tennis with her and her nephew who is Marlee's age




No comments:

Post a Comment