headerImage

headerImage

Friday, July 17, 2015

Fascinating weather

Started out as a very windy day and the beach was not an alternative. I felt adventures and took the boys to Digerhuvud where the Raukar are (big lime stone rocks). Our neighbour/Marlee's friend Victor came with us with his parents and we had fun on Digerhuvud. There were big waves and big rocks to climb. Marlee was fearless as usual. I was just like him when I was his age so I can understand him but he still makes me nervous sometimes!

Marlee on the Rauk

Victor and Marlee




My loves


It's been a hard day!
After all the fun we ended up going to a garage sale with my friend Johanna to buy some more toys :-) She also joined us for a "fika" at a small cafe here. One of the most kid friendly ones!

A Swedish "fika"

The boys had fun at the cafe, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment