headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Snow in May!! But also SUN and doggy :-)

So some time passed since last time I wrote something here and this is what has been going on here:

Trip with the open pre-school to "Junibacken", which is a childrens' play place based on the books by Astrid Lindgren (the author of Pippi Longstocking). "Unfortunately" I was too busy running after Marlee and make sure no other kids would run him over, I did not have time to take any pictures. We had a good time though.

One morning when Marlee and I woke up (Alex got up a little later :-) it was snowing so much outside, in MAY!!!! I must say that spring has been fantastic so maybe we should expect this, but still... It was cold, dark and grey, and, I guess, kind of white, too...


Our garden...
Flowers covered with snow...


Apart from watching snowfalls we have also spent time in the playground close to my parents' house. When we are home Marlee makes sure to entertain himself, sometimes by emptying the drawers in the kitchen, which is always a lot of fun!! Sometimes by being carried around, making sure I will not do anything without him supervising :-)

"Organizing" the kitchen drawers

Going on an adventure while mamma is working in the garden...

Escaping?
- Darn, the gate is closed!
- And I cannot jump the fence!


Today we went to Saltå Kvarn, which is a little villige where they live "close to nature". They produce food products that are sold in regular grocery stores and it is all organinc / bio dynamic. They also have their own school and hospital. We went there with some friends who have a daughter (4 months old) and a dog who Marlee really likes, Mr Stevens.

Marlee and Mr Stevens

Nice Mr Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment