headerImage

headerImage

Monday, May 23, 2011

"The Moster Linn visit"

Tomorrow it is time to go back home. We have had a very good time! Right now I am sitting on my bed and Marlee is lying in his bed, trying to sleep. He has had some problem going to sleep lately and is very energetic in his bed before he can calm down and go to sleep. Though, he is sleeping very good during the night and normally just wakes up once or twise to look for the binkey, or come over to our bed :-)


Marlee and Bosse

Dinner time!


Dinner plate


Well, back to our visit. We have not done very much just "relaxed". Lots of walks with Bosse (Linn's and Johan's New Foundland dog) and Marlee and just regular things like cooking, eating, changing diapers, playing, brushing teeth etc. And best of all enjoying being with my sister! Today Marlee and I took care of Bosse while Linn and Johan were working. It was fun and most of the time Bosse behaved :-)
 
Walking Bosse with Marlee on my back
 
Marlee holding Bosse




Yesterday Marlee, Linn and I went shopping for a sunhat, I had forgotten to bring one. We found two super charming hats on H&M that I just had to buy because they were so charming. I could definately have bought even more hats but I assume two is more than enough (since we have two at home, too...).

Talking with pappa on Skype
 
Marlee eating bread in his new hat

 
I just found a friend!!

Well, now Marlee is actually sleeping and I should start packing and preparing for the train trip tomorrow. I also want to take the chance to wish Kathy and Buddy a safe trip over the Atlantic tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment