headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Marlee update

I have been so focused of writing what we have done and has not written very much about Marlee, this is, after all, his blog and I think he deserves some attention :-) Hrm, like he does not get attention every single second he is awake... Well, he is coping with all the traveling, exitement, people, new places etc etc very well. It is only the sleeping that I am still not happy with, but it is getting better, too. On top of all that he is teething, poor thing. I believe that is the reason for him having some fever as well as a cold. Though, the couph that has been bothering him since we got to Miami is still not good which worries me a little...

The last few days he has been able to fall a sleep on his own in his bed a few times, without nursing or being rocked to sleep. That is great progress!

Two days ago when Linn and I went to Gainesville for the basket ball, my parents took care of Marlee (Alex was working) and he manage to go to sleep good as well as going back to sleep when he woke up, with some help from mormor and morfar. More progress...

Now it is time to make some porridge / baby cereal for Marlee! After that we are taking off for Callahan and then Miami. See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment