headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Break

I am sorry that it has been so long since I wrote something here, and I will not really do it now either... I have just been so so busy. First with our trip to Costa Rica. Fun! Fun! and then with our house in Sweden. After "traveling" for 3 months it was very nice to be back HOME but we have had some unpleasant surprises since we got back... Car battery totally dead, septictank completely full (seems like the toilet has been leaking a little water the whole time..) and the washing machine does not work properly... But I like our little house...

I'll be back soon with some fun updates!!! Until then, there are pictures from Costa Rica on Cory's facebook for those of you who have that!

Marlee in Costa Rica (it is actually very steep outside
the fence on which Marlee is standing)

No comments:

Post a Comment