headerImage

headerImage

Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy week

We have had a cold but good and sunny week! Marlee and I have visited the open pre school two times and played with a lot of other children. We spend one day with my friend Johanna and her son Gustaf (15 months old). Yesterday Marlee played in the snow while I was shoveling snow. Today we went to the closest playground to check out the swings. It was a very difficult walk through the forrest and snow and fun swings!

Thanks Jackie and Doug for the nice "winter suit"

Making sure mummy made a good job


I have bough Marlee a toothbrush and toothpaste since he is getting more and more teeth. Tonight was the first time we used it. It was mor fun to suck on the toothbrush than to let me brush his teeth, but I am sure we will get better at this :-)


Look at my new teethis!!



No comments:

Post a Comment