headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Events with and without friends

Before telling you about all the fun the kids have had I just want to post one picture of me and Alex in the snow in Idaho :-) If is from our walk in the woods.



While Alex and I were in Idaho Noah and Gabriel got to go to a (American) football game in Gainesville with the Florida Gators, with some friends. I don’t know what was the most fun, seeing the game or being with friends. 







They can be so sweet together!!


Yay, a beach day!!!











Back at the house and a ball “unfortunately” ended up on the roof and Gabriel “unfortunately” had to go get it. 


Noah got to go to Medieval Times with a friend and a lot of families from our cc coop. Lots of fun! 








And Marlee got to go to sea world with a friend. When I picked him up later his first comment was “I don’t want to talk”.  He had gone on too many rides! 😂




David doesn’t need much. I trip to the playground and he is so happy :-)


Boys playing baseball with some friends. 


We got free tickets to some college basketball games. It was a great final after the basketball season. 











No comments:

Post a Comment