headerImage

headerImage

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Life with David (part 1)

As I might have mentioned already, it is way easier to have a baby when you do not have a two-year-old at the same time. It is also easier to have a baby when your oldest child is close to eleven years old and not 6,5!! I mean a baby takes a lot of time, energy, sleepless nights etc but with the extra help and more independent brothers it is a BIG difference. My house is still a mess and the laundry piles upon the couch but I feel like I enjoy having a baby more than i have before. Don't misunderstand me, i have loved having all my precious babies but this time i actually feel like i can give David all the attention I want and not feel like I am pulled in too many directions at the same time. It is funny, too, the brothers seems to enjoy David more than they have with any other baby brother. I don't know if it is because they are all older or if it is more because of how I feel and bahave...

Well, as always after a new baby is born it takes a little while to get back to some kind of normal routine but i feel like we are there now and can be as busy and active as we normally are. David has made it rather easy by being a very chill and content baby :-) After he was born here are some things we have done.

Looked at some land to buy. 10 acres in De Leon Springs. 

Received many gifts and meals from friends and family to help when having a new born. I love the tradition of meal trains!!

Back to school (coop)

Lego Boost competion for Noah and some friends 

Basket ball for Marlee.

Walk over the bridge

Family visiting

Beach day with friends


1 comment: