headerImage

headerImage

Monday, April 26, 2021

Family visit

As I mentioned farmor and farfar came up for a week, they left yesterday. We got some appreciated help with the kids and garden, and also a lot of good food!! The kids had several sleep overs, which they were mighty excited about :-) If only I had gotten some pictures!!! My only guess is that since I knew they would be here for a while I postponed the photographing and here we are... They left and no photos were taken... Aunt Cindy and Uncle Danny came for a day, too, and I did get pictures of them. Since i had a time limit i made sure to take the chances i got. David gave me a great opportunity to forever prove that Aunt Cindy has an amazing ability to be smiley and cheerful dispite the fact that both her pants and shirt has a significant amount of baby poop on them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment