headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy Bityhday Noah, 4 years old!!!!! And Gammelmormor 100 years old!

So our sweet, humble Noah turned 4 August 29!! We had gotten him a new (used) bike and I was so exited about it but when he was about to try it we realized that it did not have a foot break and he cannot really handle that yet :-( Well, after some thinking and talking with Noah we decided that Marlee would borrow Noah's new bike until he could use it and Noah would take Marlee's bike to practice on. Noah, sweet Noah, seemed surprisingly happy about that so it will hopefully work out good in the end... Over all I think he had a very good birthday!

Happy birthday!! Breakfast (ice cream) in bed!

The gift from Marlee, a game


The bike...
I meant to update the blog on Noah's birthday but my shoulder started to hurt a lot more than normal so I have been kind of limited. Yesterday I went to the doctor and his guess is that I have shoulder bursitis but they can't x-ray while I'm pregnant so his advise was to rest the arm (!!) and put ice on it since it is an inflammation. I am trying my best to rest the arm and right now I'm in such pain i can't really move it. It is a strange and very unpleasant feeling. Well, enough complaining...

The other day we met a mom who lives with her four children and husband about 3 houses from us  so Marlee and Noah have played with one of her sons a few times this week. Me and her went for a walk around the block with the kids and their bikes on Noah's birthday. Half way the rain came and well back home we were all soaking wet. but we did not mind at all, it was just nice and cool :-)


So it was not only Noah who git older these last day, my grandma, the boys' gammelmormor turned 100!!! the day before Noah's birthday. I am very sorry that we could not be there but at least we sent her a card (that arrived in time :-).

Happy Birthday for the 100 time!!

The card

Gabriel is making sure little brother's babysitter is working
 With three toddlers in the house you never know who wakes up where in the morning :-)
 

Do you see Noah and Gabriel?

This video was taken during Noah's birthday party. Gabriel talking with his friend :-)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time is being had by ALL. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete