headerImage

headerImage

Monday, July 11, 2016

Home improvements!

It is not like us to have much time for home improvements, or maybe take the time to. I guess I could say that I enjoy it more than Alex does but he impressed me yesterday by fixing our kitchen light that has been broken for a couple of months! And it was not just to change a light bulb but to cut wires etc. It was soooo nice to get proper light again! My main improvements lately have been painting. I still have a few things left but I have happily made a yellow shoe shelf for the boys, yellow frames matching the carpet and the shoe shelf, a stepping stool and my last project, the bar in the kitchen :-)

Find three boogers!

Alex fixing the light (and it was not just to replace the light but involved wiring etc)

Voila! (now I can see the mess better ;-)

Learned today how to get permanent marker off of the white boars - cover it with dry-erase marker and clean! Could not be easier!!!

Need to be cool when you eat!

Before any work was done...


Let the fun begin!!

Finished!!! (I know a normal person would clean off the mess before posting pictures but not me...)


A few weeks old old project (this color matches our walls in the living room and interiors in the play room)

And a a couple of weeks old project (the yellow frames).

No comments:

Post a Comment